Early Childhood Credential Program
Dates & Times
The certification program begins with a two-week summer intensive academic phase (July 29 – August 9, 2019). Classes will be held between
Schedule of Tuition, Fees, and Other Changes
|Tuition: includes AMS and MACTE fees (due May 1, 2019)||$7,000|
|Application fee (on or before April 15)||$250 (non-refundable)|
|Application fee (after April 15)||$350 (non-refundable)|
Additional Fees (if required):
|Self-Directed Practicum fee||$300|
|Continuum fee (if coursework not completed by
|Each Practicum visit (beyond the required three)||$100|
- The Application Deadline for the 2019-21 cohort is June 1, 2019.
- Practicum sites that are outside of a 50-mile radius from MCMS, the cost of transportation and lodging (if
required) must be assumed by the adult learner.
- Tuition payment options are available.
- Fees do not include required books and supplies estimated to cost approximately $500.
- American Montessori Society offers Teacher Education Scholarships. Deadline is May 1st. Visit
www.amshq.org for more details.